With the big game coming up this weekend, what better way to bring the whole family together for a movie night of your favorite football flick! Check out our list of the best football movies the whole family will enjoy!
1. Brian’s Song (1970): It’s the movie that makes men cry; Based on a real-life story of a teammates Brian Piccolo and Gale Sayers and their growing friendship as they learn Brian is dying.
2. Rudy (1993): Rudy overcomes his small size determined to make his dream come true to play college ball for Notre Dame.
3. Little Giants (1994): A fun comedy of two rivaling brothers, one who coaches the elite football team and the other who forms his own team of misfits.
4. Remember the Titans (2000): Based on a true story of a new African-American coach leading a high school team during their first season as a racially integrated school.
5. Radio (2003): An touching story of a high school coach taking a mentally challenged student under his wing.