Join Gary Bryan for the biggest cupcake tasting in the country all for a good cause at the 2nd Annual Cupcake Camp Conejo Valley this Sunday, March 3rd at Westlake Village Inn!
The event was started last year by the non-profit group Cupcakes For Caner, which was created by then 13-year-old Blakely Colvin of Solvang. Blakely started the program after going through her own Chemotherapy treatment and to raise funds for a classmate suffering from Leukemia.
Funds raised from the the Cupcake Camp will benefit the Cancer Support Community, formerly know as The Wellness Community Valley Ventura.
For more information on the event and details on how to register, visit www.cupcakesforcancer.org.
- What: 2nd annual Cupcake Camp Conejo Valley
- When: Sunday, March 3rd; 1-4 p.m.
- Where: Westlake Village Inn
How to participate in CUPCAKE CAMP:
- bake cupcakes to donate for the tasting
- come to eat cupcakes and enjoy the cupcake activities
- help raise money for a good cause – suggested donation: $10 – $15
- donate something special for a raffle prize
- be a sponsor (see: sponsorship packages)
Event Activities include:
- Cupcake tasting
- Cupcake baking competition (Professionals/Amateurs/ Youth)
- Photo Booth
- Cupcake Glitter Tattoos
- Old Fashioned Cake Auction
- Cupcake Craft Boutique
- free Coffee & milk
- Raffle prizes
- free parking!
Gary spoke with Hannah Wohlman, the co-chairman of the event, on the charity and what to expect at the cupcake camp! Listen below.Comments