Celebrate Independence Day this Saturday with K-EARTH 101’s Lara Scott and the Surf Pig van at the Annual Huntington Beach 4th of July Parade starting at 10am.
It’s a sight you don’t want to miss! When you see them ride by in the parade, make sure you snap a photo and share with us on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook and tag it #surfpig!
After the parade, the celebration continues in Huntington Beach with the Pier Plaza Festival featuring food, live entertainment, family activities and of course – the beach!
Plus, come by the K-EARTH 101 tent and enter to win the #YOUANDWHO Camaros on the pier! Stick around for fireworks over the ocean beginning at 9pm.
For complete details on the Huntington Beach 4th of July Parade and Celebration, click here.
- Lake Park Breakfast 7:00am – 11:00am
- Surf City 5K Run & Fitness Expo 7:00am – 12:00pm
- 111th Huntington Beach 4th of July Parade 10:00am – 12:00pm
- 3-Day Pier Plaza Festival July 3 – July 5
- Pier Plaza Entertainment July 3 – July 5
- Fireworks Over the Ocean – 9:00pm July 4 ONLY